KINGDOM HEARTS 3(E3 Comfinrmed!!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Razgriz, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Razgriz Wishing Lamp Wielder

S.E. Has finally anounced the making of Kingdom hearts 3. What is your take on this news?!!

2. X@ld!n Hidden Dragon Wielder

Hi Razgriz

I used to be a Kingdom Hearts fan back in the day. I've matured a lot over the years. I have mainly moved over to more mature based games however I still have a soft spot for Kingdom Hearts. I think announcing the game at this point was a great idea and i'm looking forward to updates in the future. Long live Kingdom Hearts

On a side note about other games:

The Last Guardian I guess by now is pretty much dead. Also I still wonder what is happening with Rockstar Games game Agent. Agent probably will release in 2014 because this is GTA V's year to shine in the spotlight
  3. ForgottenMemory Fenrir Wielder

I'M GOING TO CRY IN SUCH AN UGLY MANNER OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THE WAVES OF NOSTALGIA AND TEEN ANGST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  4. KHlover07 SuperStar

Thank god! It's only taken them like 10 years to finally announce KH3 and FFXV!
  5. Zai Nobody Destroyer

member base?
  6. kyo Wyvern

When I watched it I was literally pressed my headphones against my ears because I could not get enough of this

It's been so long since I've had hope
    Axizol likes this.
  7. Zombie Girl Super Undead | Debate Champ | Editor

BOUT TIME
    Even now I wonder if it is some cruel prank :<
    Seriously I wasn't expecting this, I haven't even been following E3 because I have exams next week, and on my facebook some guy posted "Wow KH3 actually announced that'll make 10% of the gaming community happy the other 80% are waiting for Half Life 3" and I was like :jawdrop: and now I'm like :omgyayz:
  8. Courtland True Keyblade Wielder

I'm sitting here on the verge of tears.

Freaking Eraquis' Keyblade.
    Freaking Shadow swarm.
    FREAKING. GAMEPLAY.

I'm dead. I have died and gone to heaven. Oh my lord.
  9. Miss Lockheart Administrator | Aesthetics Leader | Mother

Goodness me, I don't even O.O

Let's hope it can rock our worlds!!
  10. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

It was exciting until the part you have to buy yet again, ANOTHER system to continue the Kingdom Hearts Saga.