KH2 sucks...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Mr. Heywood, May 16, 2012.

1. Infel Hero's Crest Wielder

Truth be told, KH2 didn't really suck that much, but yes, it lacked a thing or two. But then along came FM+ to fix them up. I personally liked how they added extra scenes to fill in some gaps. Some people who played KH1 then played KH2 without CoM (like myself) and then found out that the protagonist was a spiky-haired kid with dream issues, like, wut? Roxas' identity also remained a mystery until later on in the game. FM+ fixed that up, I think. And not to mention the special change to Christmas Town when they decided to give different BGM songs and costumes when in Christmas Town. Personally, I liked that part. I also enjoyed battling against the data Org. XIII. So far, THAT was the most exciting bit in the game. At least to me. And I got to battle Marluxia. Oh yeah. I love that fight. I still remembered when he nearly knocked the living daylights outta Sora when I encountered him at Beast's Castle. Oh and the final good part? Irino Miyu. Nobody suited to be Sora's seiyuu more than him. <333
  2. Riku Bookmaster

Dude off topic, we're talking about KH2 Final Mix, anyways.

I always wished both the final mix games would be english, that
    way I'd get to try out Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, that game
    is boss, not to mention I believe there are extra keyblades.
  3. waitin4KH3 Ultima Weapon Wielder

Only two extra keyblades in each of the final mix games. By the time you get them in the games, they're almost worthless too. Only 'Acrossing Two' is worth something to speed up how quickly you can get Final Form at end game and even that isn't necessary. The real reason for them is the additional boss fights; or the extra Heartless in KH1FM, which are all made to be sort of mini-games.
  4. Riku Bookmaster

Aaah, Well if they remake them in english and in HD for the PS2, PSP or PS3, Then I'll buy them both.
  5. waitin4KH3 Ultima Weapon Wielder

Certainly much better versions of the originals. And in FM2 you can do the level 1 challenge if you think you're really good. It's hard as hell though.
  6. Riku Bookmaster

Yeah, they definetly are, I looked up the second and I was like
    OMG when I saw the freebies at the beginning.