KH2 sucks...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Mr. Heywood, May 16, 2012.

1. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

...haha, gotcha!

Final Mix+ have single-handedly transformed one of my most hated instalments into one that I can readily accept as one I will replay. This is because of the additions it has, Limit Form, dodge roll and the fact I died a lot. The extra cutscenes gave the story a lot more clarity and the extra content I've yet to come across will make me a very happy bear.

In other words;

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ is awesome.
  2. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

But also not available =[.
  3. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

Yeah, I'm upset as well, Paul ;-;

But it makes me glad that I can run a PS2 emulator on the PC.
  4. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

your title totally got me lol
  5. Aikijitsu Shadow

I thought to myself 'Oh boy, here goes a forum flame war.' KH2 beats KH1 for me just by a little. The only reason is the smoother camera controls and battle menu...oh and the Gummi Ship missions. Those were awesome.
  6. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

Yes the gummi ship situation entirely was way better than KH1
  7. Key of Valor Sleeping Lion Wielder

Pretty much every addition to KH2:fm made the game better, especially dodge roll and Limit Form. I also heard that the addition of critical mode actually made a combat and boss battles a bit more challenging (even if world exploration still remained fairly linear).

And as a side note, I thought the Gummi Ship missions in KH2 were awful. They weren't fun or immersive. They pretty much involved shooting blindly and randomly jumping around the screen hoping not to get hit. I much preferred the Gummi Ship system in KH1. The Gummi Ship system from KH1 may have been extremely simple, but at least it actually felt like the player was traveling to uncharted worlds.
  8. Komas Greeter

I have yet to play KH1, actually, so I can't judge. However, I like the gummi missions in KH2, mostly through the customization options.
  9. darkhorseD Wyvern

I much prefer the gummi ship from KH2, mainly because once you complete the mission, you don't have to go through it every time you have to pass through
  10. waitin4KH3 Ultima Weapon Wielder

Import. For $60 bucks you can play FM+ to your hearts content and have the ability to import any non-localized PS2 games; money very well spent if you can tolerate not being able to read menus or non-spoken dialogue.