Is KH3 going to be in the Wii , 360,or the Ps3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by mikediazh1, May 2, 2007.

1. John Review Team Co-Leader

Well from what I'm hearing it's just the way they present the story, cause you know you have that Drop feature in KH3D that makes you switch between Sora and Riku. But Tev is at the end of the game and said that everything makes sense and it really seems like it's building up for the final showdown in KH3

And yeah, I'm a Sony purist myself. minus the fact I own a 3DS, but only to play Re:Coded, Days, 3D, and ToA
  2. waitin4KH3 Ultima Weapon Wielder

Good to know. I don't mind if they want to present the story differently, I just don't want them to try throwing around things that don't matter in order to add some wrinkle that will lead to another game. Just finishing this series and then deciding a way after to continue with another series is what I'm hoping for. Maybe a secret ending that hints at a new series arising, but not some convoluted BS that you know will directly lead to 8 more games.

As for systems, I enjoyed my 360 for what it was, but then it got the RROD. I really would cringe at a KH game on 360; it is just not meant for RPGs and is more for mindless shooters, online play and Netflix. Loved my DS, so many RPGs (and good ones), so the switch to 3DS was inevitable.
  3. Looney Oathkeeper Wielder

Really hope KH3 will be on all three consoles although from what I've heard it may be a PS3 exclusive.
  4. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

Good god, my 360 is a ****ing miracle!

Combine my Xbox Live Arcade Games, which has plenty of RPGs, with 360 RPGs I own such as Final Fantasy XIII-2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Fallout 3, Borderlands, Dragon Age, Mass Effect... annnnd...

We have plenty of RPGs. Sure, they aren't JRPGs, but... neither does the PS3 have good JRPGs. You go for the PSP, DS and 3DS for that. Not home consoles. It's where the Japanese Market is at these days.

And the best investment of all is a PC that can run Crysis. I <3 my PC. Square, pls gib me Kingdom Hearts on PC with 1920x1080, 16 AS, 16AA and a shit ton of bikini mods.
  5. waitin4KH3 Ultima Weapon Wielder

All these games are on PS3 as well I believe. I can't argue that consoles no longer have a market for RPGs like they previously did.... hell, I have more RPGs for DS than I do for most other systems combined. Handhelds really are so much better for RPGs now..... that's why I'm waiting for The Golden and hopefully get a Disgaea 4 port for Vita as well.
  6. Riku Bookmaster

Its a very low persentage for Wii or 360, Kingdom Hearts has been sticking with Sony forever now
    like Gorilla glue, They will probably of course have a PSP and PS3 version.
  7. BetaKnight Shadow

I know im new here. and im also aware that it would be best on PS3 but they released FF13 on Xbox 360 and made alot of money! I don't see the harm of expanding this brilliant game onto the Xbox 360 platform AND PS3. I think they would benefit greatly by reaching wide ranges of people on both sides. This could be better than FF13 in my opinion.
  8. Steve13 Shadow

i think the Wii U
  9. Nurhanif Creeper

i hope it's gonna launch soon. i wanna play it
  10. kyo Wyvern

A better question is "Is KH3 going to be?"