Is KH3 going to be in the Wii , 360,or the Ps3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by mikediazh1, May 2, 2007.

1. Riku Bookmaster

I think Kingdom Hearts 3 would be on PS3 by 75%, Xbox 360 by 40% due to how all of the Kingdom hearts games were on Sony consoles, So I think it'd be PS3, Then again there might be another side game for Vita possibly, I dunno.
  2. Loki Bandit

It's a major title, so I'm thinking PS3 or a Nintendo console such as Wii U.
  3. Riku Bookmaster

It'll probably be on PS3 and PSP, hopefully it will, I'm hoping there will
    be a PSP version, if not then I'll be pretty mad.
  4. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

This thread dates back to 2007. And we still don't know the answer! Lol I still say PS4
  5. Aikijitsu Shadow

It just like how many licks there are to the center of a tootsie pop...we can debate it all day...even run experiments, but

The world will never know.
  6. Riku Bookmaster

I hope there won't be a ps4, I want ps3 to have more stuff.
  7. Aikijitsu Shadow

If there is going to be a PS4, it won't come for a long time. The PS3 is more than capable of serving our needs for now.

The only thing I can imagine we'll need a PS4 for is if someone invents a 'green ray' disk...There would obviously need to be new hardware for that.
  8. Tairu Shadow

Most likely I want to say WiiU and I am unsure for weather or not Sony's system. Maybe I do not know but it seems Kingdom Hearts has been working a lot with Nintendo so it has to be on there console. Even with the including of more 3rd Party Development.
  9. Definately the PS3 (cuz otherwise SOOOO many people will freaking riot on SE headquarters and demand heads on platters) and at this point probably the new Wii U because of the obviously close partnership SE has made with nintendo through the past and upcoming KH titles.
  10. --Keyblade-- Creeper

They are willing to make it for all platforms including PSP so i think we should just wait for the answear!