I'm writing something...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ShadowXIV, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ShadowXIV Bookmaster

So I'm starting to write a story that may or may not bloom and flourish into a book down the road. The target audience is young adults, genre: adventure/(fantasy?). The book revolves around Jason Tripi, a Junior in high school who loves to lucid dream. In the safety of his dreams he can temporarily get away from the catty high school atmosphere, escape the sadness accompanying the recent death of his father, and do impossible things that are only limited by the scope of his imagination. On the day that Jason finds the Door however, everything changes. When a darkness unlike Jason has ever encountered forces him to run through the Door, his escape soon becomes his prison. On the other side lies a world unfamiliar to Jason- a world filled with Watchers and Walkers, Kaos, and Arkonia, love and war. To return to his world Jason will have to find the mysterious door again and face a darkness older than time.
    Anyway...something like that although the details aren't complete.
    BUT I have the first chapter ready and was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing it and giving me feedback? I would send it over PM since posting it kind of freaks me out haha.
    Thanks to anyone who helps
  2. Zai Nobody Destroyer

You should PM Avarice. He likes critiquing stories and he's always available. He'll definitely be able to help you out. I'd do it myself, but I'm going to be a bit busy for the time being. Avarice is your man.