Question? I feel like a old person trying to use the internet

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Naminette, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

Umm, I feel really noobish right now, but I have a few questions.
    • Where's the edit button on posts?
    • How do you edit your signature?
    Oh, and I keep getting server error when I try to comment on wall posts. But maybe that's me, idk. ;3;
  2. Xatyrn SK Shepherd | KH3 Remnant

The edit button is at the bottom of posts, kinda toward the left. ;_; Also when you're viewing the forum and hover over your username in the top right corner, there's a drop-down box and when you click signature, well there you go, there's one way.

I know though, it's a lot of getting used to, lol.

Also about the sever error, I haven't tried leaving wall posts yet so, idk. x.x
  3. DragoonKain Lazy Ass

I'll cover more on this later. Edit posts are, right now, limited to 5 mins after posting.
  4. Spade Bolt tower

It certainly is something new to get used to. Would the Administrators be willing to explain some new features available to us because of the new software?
  5. Lord Firesnake Clan Committee | Retired Staff

We will make sure to explain the new features as soon as possible!
  6. DragoonKain Lazy Ass

Yes. We're discussing an FAQ internally right now for migrated members coming from vB to xenForo. We're still in a learning curve ourselves, at the moment.
  7. Chevalier Salamander

It's okay, we are all still getting used to the new settings. <3

• The edit post button should be right under your post to the left of the page. If it isn't there for you, then we will have to get your permission all sorted out. :3
    • To edit your signature, hover on your name in the top right hand corner and click on signature.
    Hope that helps. <3
  8. Jess Admin

Be aware that the edit button is only there for 5 minutes after you post.

I'm collating a "from vBulletin to xenForo" transition guide currently, I'll try and get it up ASAP. The software is new to all of us as well, but I'm trying to get to know it well enough to answer any questions and queries as quickly as I can. Anything you need, do feel free to ask.
    HappyHeartless likes this.
  9. Spade Bolt tower

That's quite an undertaking. Good luck with the FAQ.
  10. Solana Problem Sleuth | ENT Co-Leader

It took me a year to get used to the old software/layout. Good thing everyone here this site is cute.