How often do YOU come back to this place?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Twitchy, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Taco Sleeping Lion Wielder

First time being on here in years, so empty... makes me want to put a dildo up my ass
  2. My butthole is not always empty.
    Sometimes, I pop in and look around. Today I decided to log in at work.
  3. Noel Kingdom Key Wielder

MY NAME IS SAM AND I'M A GIANT COCKSUCKIGN QUEER WHO SCREWS TWINKS FROM ENGLAND
  4. Noel Kingdom Key Wielder

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    ITS TRUE
  5. demigod Shadow

lol ^ came back after searching "dead kingdom hearts forums" and this one popped up lmao.
    Jess likes this.
  6. Noel Kingdom Key Wielder

A friend/admin and I were just reminiscing about this place and he was just like "**** it" and messed with all the posts in here (especially mine which has had 2 paragraphs removed lmfao). I mean yeah it's incredibly rude to taint this "memorial" thread, but in all honesty it's much better than the depressing crap that was here to begin with.

Not like what he said wasn't 90% accurate anyway.
    But he said twinks, It's just one.
    Jess likes this.
  7. Valamphias Ultima Weapon Wielder

Reveal yourself.
    Jess likes this.
  8. Teriyaki Boy Morning Star

Interesting, very interesting.
    Jess likes this.
  9. Valamphias Ultima Weapon Wielder

I'm revisiting this forum a little more than I used to. Here's an album by Dead Can Dance. I am sharing this will whoever will see this to mark my latest visit.

And because I just felt like sharing this before going to bed. I'm tired. Goodnight. Good luck. Godspeed. Don't drink and drive. Brush your teeth. Post in here if you visit. Don't let the boss catch you if you visit while at work for God only knows why. Have two kids. Enjoy weed where legal. Beware of forklifts out in the wild. Go to bed at a decent hour. Wake up. Do it all over again. Endlessly. Go outside and catch Pokemon. Don't forget to follow me on twitter: @realDonaldTrump.
    Jess likes this.
  10. KHlover07 SuperStar

First time I've logged in in over 3 years. Just randomly thought about this place this morning and how much I miss "foruming". Many great memories happened here.