How did you fight?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by AnsemDiz, Mar 21, 2012.

1. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

Well, how did y'all fight? I was a close range, hit-you-with-key fighter. Using firaga and thundaga when I couldn't afford to get hit, aeroga on boss battles and the only summon I used was tinker bell in tournaments.
  2. lionsbarrage True Keyblade Wielder

I just went straight in a fought, with the keyblade. I only used magic a bit in the beginning when it was semi useful or when it was required. Never needed aero especially since donal had me covered with that.

The only summon i used was tinkerbell as well, i only in like maleficent dragon form and kurt zisa. You cant use summons in tournaments.
  3. Phobophobic Fluffy Chinchilla

4. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

I was a charge attacker in the beginning, then when I got sick of losing, I learned to watch how the enemies attacked, then attacked however I thought would be best.
  5. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

Ah that's what I used tinkerbell for. That and the other secret boss
  6. darkhorseD Wyvern

thats pretty much how I battled
  7. SoVen Bolt tower

I fight just pressing X. And dodge attacks. And keeping charging when the right moment comes for boss battles.
  8. Key of Valor Sleeping Lion Wielder

I never used summons, items, or combat spells. I didn't start using accessories or upgraded weapons until the boss fight with Maleficient's Dragon. I usually would cast Aero-type spells at the beginning of each fight and cast Cure-type spells whenever I needed it. Because of the abilities I had equipped, I would always have enough MP to heal as much as I wanted to. I would usually attack an enemy a few times, dodge roll around them, glide away, and then go in for another attack.
  9. Axizol The Ostrich King

I picked the sword and the wand. I used magic as a back-up and for long ranged and swooped in and kicked some heartless butt with my keyblade. Especially when they surround me.
  10. Noxty Rumbling Rose Wielder

I never actually fought anything I would just wait for the enemy whoever that is to attack me first so I can parry their attacks back which is actually an attack and damages them and yup that's how i defeated everyone in kingdom hearts 1 just by teching all the attacks and got to level 100 fast