How did you fight?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by AnsemDiz, Mar 21, 2012.

1. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

Well, how did y'all fight? Like for me, I was primarily a close range hit-you-with-key fighter. Using firaga for when I was surrounded, thundaga for when I couldn't afford to.get hit, reflega for when I couldn't escape. I didn't use summons unless I was in the tournaments, and even then, outside of testing other summons, I only used Stitch. I only used forms to finish off a boss.
  2. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

I just pounded x the whole time and went all hack n' slash and healed when needed, summoning/forms when I wanted to.
    SoVen likes this.
  3. Tyler Durden SSFW I and II Team Winner

For me, close-range Keyblade — effective & point-blank. Button mashing, always.
    Occasional use of magic... Firaga and Thundaga — Reflega, especially. Curaga, also.
    Summoning, nah. Drives, hm, occasionally.
  4. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

Hardest level of difficulty with the original Keyblade. Only spell was Cure and it's derivatives. LET'S GO.
  5. Tyler Durden SSFW I and II Team Winner

Oh (!), forgot Cure spells — those too awf8o;p;l
  6. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

With the Keyblade. I never used any sidekicks aside from Donald, Goofy and Riku (and sometimes Auron because come on). Every other sidekick had dem items stolen like a ********** with a ***** inside of my *****.
  7. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

Same. I was looting them items like it was New Orleans in 2005.
  8. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

I looted in both games
  9. SoVen Bolt tower

It's a bit tiring to fight in KH2. You had this feeling that Sora is soooo heavy to play. But in KH1 he's lighter to play even in Re:Chain as well. So yeah I keep pressing X and when Valor form shows up I used it most of the time. Sometimes I get a hard time using the other forms in the right timing.
  10. Key of Valor Sleeping Lion Wielder

I didn't use summons, non-healing spells, limit commands, unnecessary reaction commands, upgraded growth abilities, drive forms, items, accessories, or upgraded weapons.

KH2 was just so easy. Pressing X over and over again is all that is needed.
    SoVen likes this.