Hmmm soo idk whats going on

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by John, Apr 11, 2012.

1. John Review Team Co-Leader

I'm looking at this faq....cause i havn't played KH inforever....and i have all my level 1 spells...but merlin isn't giving me spellbinder...wth?
  2. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

Apparently you aren't worthy.

back to the bamboo poles.
  3. John Review Team Co-Leader

Never mind i figured it out...i never did the damn Phil cup....so i didn't have gravity...got it now
  4. Teny Shadow

Do you really want Spellbinder though? :<

Personally I just use whatever's available until Oblivion, if I'm feeling lazy I stick with it unless I want to go the extra mile and craft Ultima Weapon.
  5. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

I remember the first time I played, I used Spellbinder all the way up to getting Lionheart. I took the staff in the beginning, though, and honestly using magic for the first half of the game or so really helps out. Spellbinder is probably one of the best five Keyblades for the game.
  6. AnsemDiz Monochrome Wielder

Never used spellbinder. Hated the reach
  7. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

It was super short, yeah, but you kind of just have to build your accessories, abilities, and items around it (which, admittedly, is hardly flexible). Just stuff like MP Rage/Haste, items like Ethers. Just stuff that keeps you from needing to hit them in the face.
  8. John Review Team Co-Leader

It's good for the Ursula battle. I know that. But i just wanted it just to have it..think i'm still using wishing star.
  9. Riku Bookmaster

Uhm, the giant ursula fight or the normal, if its the giant ursula,
    just beat Halloween Town and then use the keychain of Halloween
    town against Ursula and pawn that fatty that gave me problems
    on the normal fight, I'm not sure on the pattern of the normal
    fight.