Highlight of Your Day

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Jaytee, Mar 26, 2010.

1. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

THIS WHOLE DAMN DAY, OKAY? This was a gotdamn great day from the beginning to the end. And the fact that it snowed today and just the right amount and was pretty cold was just perfect timing. This is Erica's first time in Connecticut and it went freaking wonderfully and dinner with everyone was great.

I swear to Allah that someone better post a highlight before tomorrow ends OR SO HELP THIS FORUM. I will double post and I won't even care. :sweetjesus:
    Misuzu and Roxanne like this.
  2. Zai Nobody Destroyer

Snow is always fun.
  3. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

I passed out last night @_@;

OKAY SO HIGHLIGHT OF YESTERDAY: Cuddling on the couch wrapped up in my blanket while we ate hot dogs and my mom made us hot chocolate as it snowed like hell outside. That was so damn nice and one of my favorite memories ever. I SO BADLY wish I could go back to that.

And my highlight of today was spending so much time driving around the state and going to Mystic even though the aquarium tickets were $30 for each of us and we only had an hour. SMFH. I wish we could have gotten there earlier but their hours sucked and I had to go to work this morning x.x; It would have been really nice to go to the aquarium but dat shit aint worth.
    Misuzu and Roxanne like this.
  4. Venus Clan Mistress - NP

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW U BETTER BE GETTIN THOSE PICTURES

highlight i mean obviously it's bringing my kh3 friends and dfo friends together. oh and that thing.
  5. Misty Fortune Teller

pizza and ice cream and downton abbey i am well on my way to spinsterhood and guess what IT'S FUN 8')
    Jess likes this.
  6. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

Thursday to today was just a cluster**** of wonderful-ness. That trip made my decision solid in regards to moving to CT when I'm done with school. Just, everything was ****ing fantastic.

I want to go back. I want to go back so damn badly.
    R▲O likes this.
  7. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

Didn't get chewed out by the writing instructor in my writing center. She loved my paper.... ;.;
  8. Solana Problem Sleuth | ENT Co-Leader

I passed the driver's test on the first try I am so happy just this changes everything so much freedom is being felt it's just a great day to be alive and my dad bought me a venti java chip frap cause I passed aseogtaoisrgg
    [IMG]
    Misuzu likes this.
  9. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

After what seemed to be the certain end of my laptop, it's finally working again and without problems so far.
  10. Solana Problem Sleuth | ENT Co-Leader

Got to drive for a total of... damn, 7 hours today? Well not the whole time, but I had to go all around town doing errands then got a call from my sister telling me I need to pick her up from college to take her to the Emergency Room and then we went to Forbidden City then back to her college and I drove back home.

AND AT LAST I SEEEE THE LIGHT, AND THE WORLD HAS SOMEHOW SHIFTED. ALL AT ONCE, EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT. NOW THAT I HAVE my license
    Bob 3000 likes this.