Highlight of Your Day

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Jaytee, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Jaytee Sleeping Lion Wielder

Well yesterday I had such an amazing day, and I wanted to talk about it. But without really posting a new thread there's no topic real specific to this (That I can find anyway). So why not make one! Just post what you think has been the highlight of your day, either so far, or at the end of the day. Doesn't matter if it's been awesome, or a bit of a crap day. Also, feel free to comment on others. Far too many topics with this kinda stuff have no interaction O: WE NEED IT. NAO.

Anywho, my day?

Yesterday was awesome. Through school I spent basically the whole day looking after Japanese Exchange students on their last day. The highlight of that was probably either sitting around playing cards with like 6 Japanese Students and no one who was actually English. Or perhaps talking to all of them about Dragon Ball Z, which somehow destroyed the language barrier we had, aha.

Then, thinking that would be it in excitement for the day, I went to go see Justin Lee Collins at his first show. He's an English comedian/presenter for those not familiar, and it was amazing. Even more amazing, he implied my girlfriend's dad was a psychopath :'). I think they have a shot of me laughing at it too, aha...

[IMG][IMG]
  2. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

Well not much happened really. Had to find a part time job to obtain my automotives certificate so I had an interview today. Everything went well, turns out one of the employees speak the same language as I do (Serbian) so that should be interesting.

Holidays have begun so I've just been chilling at home after the interview playing Pokemon xD

No excitement really. Typical boring day apart from me getting an Aerodactyl in Pokemon :eek:
  3. I woke up thinking it was Saturday. No, I won't be late for school, but I don't know if thats a hi or low (good thing spring break is tommorow.)

I'll gurantee I'll have another one when I get back from school.
  4. Cryoshell True Keyblade Wielder

I got 4 ringtones and 3 new games for my cell phone after repeated failed attemts to connect to the download server. That just made my day.
  5. Jaytee Sleeping Lion Wielder

So far today's been okay. Had the day off school because I got ill overnight, so it was just a lazy day filled with Naruto lol. Been drawing it, watching it, playing it. Heck I could even be crapping it out soon.
  6. Venus Clan Mistress - NP

I bought SoulSilver.

... :3
  7. Marloosha Shadow

Great day so far. Skipped most of 2nd period because of Climb Theater, who performed a play for each grade level. Then band ( of which I love but dislike the teacher ) we finished up with about 20 minutes left. Later in the school day, we only had half of our 4th hour class. We have block schedules, so we only have 4 periods that are 85 minutes each. Also, I absolutely cannot stand having math for 85 minutes, so skipping half of it is probably almost the best part. Instead, we had a school assembly. Our gym teacher was a game show host as we played various games and won prizes. Then we played a song at the end of the assembly with all the lights off and our teachers let us take out our phones to dance/sing along. We've had this kind of assembly in November right before Thanksgiving break. The best part of my day is that I have no school for a week and a half, although it's not that long.

Unfortunately, I only have one or two days planned out so far and I have homework over break. /:
  8. Sora Banned

A girl called Julia, pretty much.
    We might actually go somewhere tonight. Still reviewing the entire subject, although, I don't want to hop into anything as of yet. You never know though.
  9. Jaytee Sleeping Lion Wielder

Oh, you little stud muffin <3. Spent the evening with Fran :3
  10. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

Woke up at 2PM and ate a piece of toast.

Exciting. :E