Tournament! Euro 2012

Discussion in 'Media Section' started by Bekki, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Bekki Heartless Slayer

AHEM, 'bout time this section was revived. :D

Is anyone else here looking forward to this apart from me? lol.

Who do you think will win? blah, blah... discuss!

Well, I don't think England are going to do well at all. And all these people like, "Wah, no Lampard, we're screwed!" Good god. We'd be more screwed with him. Let's be real here, he just doesn't cut it for England anymore. Better to replace him with someone different.

In the end though, I'm thinking Spain will retain their title. They're just too good. Germany is another team I'll be looking out for. But we could have a few surprises, who knows.

Six days to gooooo! :ohei:
  2. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

YES!

I'm rooting for Croatia although we have Spain, Italy and Ireland in our group =\
  3. Bekki Heartless Slayer

Ouch that's like a group of death. ;.; Aw, my beloved Ireland...they waited so long to be apart of something like this, and they get Spain and Italy in their groups? Fail.

Our group is a bit iffy too. France, Sweden and Ukraine. Not to mention that we don't have Rooney for those games, either. It could be another case of the World Cup.
  4. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

I reckon England will make it through. It's unlikely Croatia will but we're not too bad.

I tip either Spain, Germany or Netherlands to win it.

Australia are playing Denmark tonight, might watch it if I'm awake.
  5. Jess Admin

This this thiiis, horrific. It was a head-in-hands moment when I found out, ahaha.

(poor Croatia, too <3 I hope you make it through, it's still possible)

Sweden, ugh, I can't help but worry about France too. Don't think it's a very good group for our incredibly inconsistent team.

Spain will probably win, yeah.
  6. Bekki Heartless Slayer

If we actually do make it through, I will feel a lot more confident about our team, definitely.

Ooh, you just reminded me that England are playing Belgium tonight. I totally forgot about it. Wonder if it's even on TV.
  7. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

My beloved Daniel Agger scored against my country.. lol.
  8. Cocaine Inexhaustive Poster

i hope netherlands win but robben is going to ruin it by hogging the ball and going for longshots that amount to nothing :(
  9. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

The Euro 2012?
    England isn't going to win?

It's a tradition at this point that England never ever wins a Euro or World cup. But... England, eh, better watch them to see how far they will go. It was hillarious that they didn't get in the 2008 Euro Cup, so at least they done better by... being in the Euro this time around.
  10. Bekki Heartless Slayer

Another boring 1-0. Hiring Roy Hodgson was a total mistake if we're looking to win anything. :\