Question? Do you read the forum newspaper?

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Dion, Aug 12, 2012.

?

Do you read the forum newspaper?

Yes, I read everything on it! 2 vote(s) 8.7%
I only read the parts that interest me. 6 vote(s) 26.1%
I skim through it... 9 vote(s) 39.1%
No, but I do like the pretty designs. 4 vote(s) 17.4%
We have a forum newspaper? 2 vote(s) 8.7%
  1. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

I'm guessing we could share next time what did interest us (as in, a particular section --> Anime Review/Game Review/Etc) and if they match up, we could come to the conclusion of what NOT to include in the next magazine. As in, sections nobody reads.
  2. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

Why not just do that right now? >_>
  3. Naminette Ultima Weapon Wielder

Actually, no I don't. . .__.
    I just don't think about it when I sign on. I go "Hey new posts! OH SNAP I GOT ALERTS *clickclickclick*" I don't read newspapers in rl, so I guess I wouldn't read the newspaper on here. xD
  4. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

I like anime reviews because I'm always looking for good anime to watch (despite my longass to-watch list I already have). I watched Madoka Magica because Avarice (almost) reviewed it once. 8D
  5. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

Lol glad I can (could?) do little things like that. I tend to be quite controversial here what with throwing myself headlong into drama, but my love for good anime transcends all lmao. xD
  6. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

Are you kidding me. The only thing I read are IPHONE UPDATES FOR EACH OF THE NEW IPHONES.

IPHONE.

But no, not usually. Try bigger font and double space.
  7. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

We have Animation Haven and they were in the last issue. It's a new group primarily for reviewing the Animation Media and is not solely restricted to Anime. Though it seems from what I saw, if people do read the content of the newspaper, it seems to be for reviews, which begs the question:

Turning the Newspaper Team into a Reviewing Team? Would that be the best course of action? The reason for this topic is because we are thinking of revamping the Newspaper Team and the current leader seem to have stepped down (he's temporarily acting until someone else takes up the mantle)
  8. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

That'd actually be pretty cool, I'm down for seeing that happen.
  9. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

Yeah, it actually would. Split jobs to review different genres. Anime, games, Romney. I would actually legitimately read through this because really, I can't be arsed throwing a dart at a board to find a good anime when about 80% of the time it's not worthwhile.

If you go through with this, try not to focus on already pretty-well-known animes like Death Note, though I'm sure you don't need to be told twice. I mean, why review what everyone already knows. It's a redundancy.
  10. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

Oh don't worry. I'd also like to get people to review cartoons as well. Believe it or not, it's becoming hugely popular again and that's thanks to web animators and the fact that there are people who love cartoons with some adult humour hidden in them.