Question? Do you read the forum newspaper?

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Dion, Aug 12, 2012.

?

Do you read the forum newspaper?

Yes, I read everything on it! 2 vote(s) 8.7%
I only read the parts that interest me. 6 vote(s) 26.1%
I skim through it... 9 vote(s) 39.1%
No, but I do like the pretty designs. 4 vote(s) 17.4%
We have a forum newspaper? 2 vote(s) 8.7%
  1. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

This is a serious question. Does anyone actually read the forum newspaper? If not, could you share why?
    I'm really curious as to who does and who doesn't.
  2. Kryp☭ik Clan Co-Leader SYN

Of course I read the forum newspaper. It's interesting to see what other people think about similar interest I have. I also love the designs the DT do. :cool:
  3. Mr. Heywood Site Staff | Review Team Leader

Yeah. That is what I was kinda afraid of.

I think the Design Team does an excellent job and I wouldn't want to diminish their abilities, but I can count on more than one hand that more of the comments went into the Designs that DT does than the work that the Newspaper Team did. That is the problem, there is little feedback to the content and thus we can't really tell whether to improve or not. I don't want people to be forced to give feedback to content because forced feedback isn't any better. But I would like to see more discussion on the content that people produce and it would give us an idea on how to expand the audience.
  4. Kryp☭ik Clan Co-Leader SYN

Have no fear cause I actually I count on the articles more than the designs on them but I was just saying how I like them. The content of the newspaper forum is great, I love reading the reviews about games, videos, and music. I agree with some of the reviews and disagree with some of them, but hey people are entitled to their own opinion.
  5. Autosaver Guardian Soul Wielder

I read one of them, but the latest one I just saw the fantastic work done on it and went tl;dr. D=

I'll read the next one, I guess?
    Edit: I agree that the designs is what is really attractive. The content isn't that... well...
  6. |skyki-husky| Miss Alpha - KG

I skimmed through it mostly. Just read some of the stuff that interested me and went on my way. Since the design stood out it had more attention than the actual text. It's only natural that happens ._.
  7. Misty Fortune Teller

I look at it primarily for the design/layout, because it's so nicely done. Otherwise I treat it as I would any other magazine--read what interests me or catches my eye.
    R▲O likes this.
  8. Reij Pirate

I didn't even know that this forum has one.

derp.
  9. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

I used to as my job, lol. Missed the last one, but I generally skim through it as others have said, reading what catches my eye and interest.
  10. Lasci Fenrir Wielder

I generally gawk at the lovely layout and give it a nonchalant once-over.