Confession Thread

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Sora's Shadow, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Tyler Durden SSFW I and II Team Winner

I've made the worst mistake. My near future doesn't look too bright.
    As long as I can get through these next few months... Please, please things cannot get worse...
  2. Razgriz Wishing Lamp Wielder

I secretely admire someone on here <_<....
  3. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

Pretty embarrassed by how attracted I was to my bestie's flatmate. Really got to get rid of this somehow.

Hope he didn't notice but with me being the notorious flirt I am....Ugh. Stupid stupid.
    Axizol likes this.
  4. Zai Nobody Destroyer

It's okay. You don't have to keep hiding it anymore. I know, bro. Just going to say, I want to go slow. You're going to have to buy me dinner first, with lobster. Not the cheap kind of $5 lobster that's actually just a plastic red shell filled with cotton balls. I'm talking lobster. You gotta earn this, baby.
  5. Tyler Durden SSFW I and II Team Winner

I suffered a minor car accident yesterday, so, that pretty much accomplishes the things getting worse part.
    I PROMISE TO BE MORE POSITIVE FROM NOW ON THOUGH SO OKAY.
  6. Razgriz Wishing Lamp Wielder

[IMG]

there may be hope for me yet. Red Lobster here we come!
  7. Zai Nobody Destroyer

Now you're getting somewhere.
  8. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

Stahp going off topic, por favor.

I kind of do want another hamster(s) now. Maybe it's because my mother won't stfu about wanting to get another one but I just. I don't know. There will never be another damn hamster like Piko was, though.
    Xatyrn likes this.
  9. Tyler Durden SSFW I and II Team Winner

My mother wants me to work at Wendy's, but I'd rather not.
    They offered me employment, but I'm going to decline their offer and just say they denied me employment altogether.
    Hopefully I get job offers elsewhere, though!
  10. Dylan? Nobody Destroyer

I want to write something for my grandparents before they die, so they can see what I'm really like.
    Xatyrn and Jess like this.