Confession Thread

Discussion in 'Personal Forum' started by Sora's Shadow, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Well, I thought it was a good idea. I though maybe I wasnt the only one and that there might be people who might want to come clean. So here it is. this thread'll probably fail though. Or get locked. But it does belong in the Personal forum. I think. Eh.

Come my childs and repent your sins, just like I have. Kingdom Hearts is compasionate and will not turn you into a heartless for any bad thing you maybe have done. I think.
  2. i have a confession to make.. i...i think i'm.....addicted to the internet
  3. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

I know what you mean. Well I'm addict to computers. My laptop recently died because the motherboard stopped working or something. Now I'm incredible bored and can't stop thinking about getting on a computer. Maybe this is a sign that i should go out more...
  4. AnotherX True Keyblade Wielder

I... like... cake...

I said it.
  5. i forgive you
    it's tough to like cake and be accepted in the world nowadays
  6. gloom Guest

I am addicted to hitting babies in the face with a brick.
    Bob 3000 likes this.
  7. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

Guys, I think this thread was supposed to be serious.
  8. i'm sry i did this i destroy threads!

any real confessions out there?

i'm quite shy but that's not a confession is it?
  9. Letter to mom:" Dear mom,
    Sorry I ate the last 16 inch pizza all by myself, I was very hungry and i didnt wanna eat the whole pack of oreo's cuz i knew you'd get even mader. Anyways, if you want me to give it back there is a way. I LOVE U MUMM!"
    Text from mom:"You crazy child, I cant believe it. Im changeing the locks on you!"_ end of message_

(jk this really isnt a confession i just made one up <.< sry but i thought it'd be fun ^^')
  10. it's so hard to resist the temptation of fake confession! we need someone to stand up and sacrifice themselves for the sake of this thread!