Comics

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Twitchy, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Willfosho Superman | willienub

Can you adopt me? :)
  2. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

As cool as dad as that is, it's still two hours from a comic shop. I'd rather have my father's less-than-subtle distaste for my hobbies with my comic shop RIGHT HERE.
  3. Willfosho Superman | willienub

I may have to agree with you. I ran to the comic store today and got Justice League, Batman and Robin, Batman and Superman. :0 They're all new 52, so I will update you on how I like/dislike them.
  4. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

Okay am I seriously like the only Marvel guy here. All of you peeps and your DC characters.

WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR SPIDEY, DAREDEVIL, HAWKEYE.
  5. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

The hell, Twitch? D< I'M A MARVEL GUY.
  6. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

RIGHT THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT BUT FOR SOME REASON I WASN'T TOTALLY SURE ANYWAY

today's Amazing Spider-Man was awesome and a double. Introduced Alpha, Spidey's new "sidekick". Also a charming little story about Spidey having a bad day and then making some kid's day awesome so Spidey felt better. Woo.
  7. Willfosho Superman | willienub

I'm a both but my tastes lean towards DC because they have my three favorites. But I'm totally into X-men, Deadpool, Hawkeye, etc
  8. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

Haha you like X-Men. It seriously sucks to be an X-Men fan right now because there is just nothing good with their books lately.
  9. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

What's disappointing is that the plot for X-Men is very stagnent and can not top M-Day.
  10. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

What's worse is that it's been like ten years since M-Day.