Challenging all clans!

Discussion in 'Clan Wars' started by R▲O, Apr 6, 2012.

1. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

All clans are encouraged to accept =]. This will begin on Monday, the 9th, at 12:00PM EST. The challenge is as follows:

A design challenge with entries due 5 days (120 hours) after the challenge officially begins or, in other words, 12:00PM EST on Saturday. You guys are free to decide whether you would like to do signatures or LP entries if you choose to accept. Once all is said and done, design entries will be open to public voting as follows: Clan members from participating clans are not allowed to vote for their own clans and any votes from these clans will be disregarded. They are not consequential but are also valueless due to potential bias. Non-clan forumers will have a vote value of 1 point; clan members will have a vote value of 2 points; Clan Committee members will have a vote value of 3 points. After 4 days the poll will close and points will be carefully tallied and posted publicly (with a list showing each person's vote and corresponding value).

A trivia thread. Effectively, a spam thread where all participating clan members can post in (AND ONLY CLAN MEMBERS PARTICIPATING! STAY DA HELL OUT, RANDOMERS) and at random times a designated trivia person can post a question and the first clan to answer gets a point. This designated member can post freely in the thread as well just like anyone else but they will post a question at random intervals as they choose. The reason this is being done in a reaction time setting instead of PMs is because, honestly, you can just google questions. Therefor this is a test of knowledge and reaction time. We will need a non-bias volunteer for this.

All clans are encouraged to accept and are also welcome to throw out another type of challenge of their choosing! If you want an RP then add that to the challenge or a spam thread or WHADEVA. But this is the current challenge as it stands. Good luck to all!

long live tkl most boss clan 5ever bow down before us
  2. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

I guess no one is willing to accept?
  3. John Review Team Co-Leader

I don't think we are through deliberating.
  4. Chevalier Salamander

Yeah, we are still deciding on some things, we will have our decision in by tomorrow. :wat:
  5. Xatyrn SK Shepherd | KH3 Remnant

Errr -- wellp. 8D We accept. Maybe that'll encourage some other clans to join the fight lol? ;_;

We also wanted to suggest a debate and general writing contest. I know this is short notice, lol, but I'll just throw that out there in case any other clans are in favor of that. :>
  6. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

H'okay well this was supposed to start at noon but since you guys are still on the fence I suppose we'll wait until Wednesday? Writing and debate will be added to the challenge but you'll just have to specify the conditions/how it'll work. We still need a volunteer for trivia. If we don't have someone to volunteer, it just can't happen.
  7. Twitchy Super Moderator | Hub Team Co-Leader | Storyteller

Well, if we've got design, writing, and debate already, I think that's fine enough. Trivia sounds like it could fall apart really easily, too, so maybe it's best it's not there.
  8. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Okay well this was supposed to start today and I can't keep it open forever. The challenge will just be between SK and TKL 8D.

I WANT THIS TO START ON FRIDAY. Therefor I need your specifications for the debate/writing thang.
  9. Dion Clan God - Serenity Kingdom

Well, since NP isn't going to be in this I want Cauis to pick a good debate topic and tell us what side we're for, that is, if he wants to. This will be a 3-on-3 debate, so pick whoever you want to debate wisely. After the debate is over, we can have the members vote on which clan debated the best.

For writing, a contest that's mostly general writing except consisting of a poem or short narrative. And however many entries per clan matters not but no more than one per clanee.
  10. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Sounds good, mayne. Official start is Friday at 12:00PM EST and it will end Wednesday the 18th at 12:00PM.

GOOD LUCK, FUTURE SECOND PLACERS 8D.