Challenge for NP

Discussion in 'Clan Wars' started by R▲O, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

The most boss of boss clans has decided that we are waging a challenge on thy admirable souls. The challenge is as follows:

A Spam thread lasting 5 days (120 hours from the time that the threads are made) with standard rules; no double posting and all posts from non-clan members do not count but the clan is not liable for their posts - they should be disregarded from the final total if there are any. That's not to say that non-clan forumers are permitted to post in the thread because they aren't and they should be strongly discouraged from doing so and pose the risk that a clan member will double post in response to their post. Clan member A -> forumer -> clan member A is considered as a double post.

A Design Challenge with entries due 5 days (120 hours) after the challenge is accepted. We'll let you guys decide whether you would like to do signatures or LP entries if you choose to accept.

Once all is said and done, post counts will be tallied and the design entries will be open to public voting as follows: Clan members from TKL and NP are not allowed to vote and any votes from these clans will be disregarded. They are not consequential but are also valueless due to potential bias. Non-clan forumers will have a vote value of 1 point; SK and SYN forumers will have a vote value of 2 points; Clan Committee members will have a vote value of 3 points. After 4 days the poll will close and points will be carefully tallied and posted publicly (with a list showing each person's vote and corresponding value).

So, Noctis Progeniei, DO YOU ACCEPT?
  2. Larxene Clan Empress - NP

Challenge accepted.
    Now, does this mean each member creates a signature/LP, or the clan as a whole comes up with something?
  3. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

You can submit as many entries as you like but remember that it's quality over quantity.
  4. Lasci Fenrir Wielder

We are abandoning all of our democratic principles by making certain member's votes count for more than a single point. ONE MAN, ONE VOTE.

Also why did Salty not post the challenge accepted image I am disappoint.
  5. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

You're not even in a clan. Get out of this challenge thread >_>.
  6. Larxene Clan Empress - NP

So when will the spam threads be up?
  7. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

We'd have to establish a time together. I'd recommend Saturday at 12am forum time as long as your clan is alright with that but we still need to know which design you choose - LP or small tags =].
  8. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

Please, I'm not trying to be harsh but this clan is our official challenge to NP and should be reserved for Leaders and Co-Leaders only. Please respect that so that this thread does not become a place of conversation.

I mean, I don't even care if people get all excited and start posting like mad in here like "WE RIDE INTO MORDOR, MY FRANDS" (I actually think it'd be cool if this was like a rally thread) but please let us all just save it until after everything is clear and ready to be put into action.
  9. Larxene Clan Empress - NP

TWIST AND SHOUT.
    Okay so I'm still trying to figure out what 12am forum time is in EST. :<
  10. R▲O MEELK GOD | Clan Boss - TKL

8pm on Friday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.