Battle Thread Rematch Poll: Vote here if you want it to happen

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by Yoyo, May 14, 2010.

?

Do You want a EV and SoO Battle thread rematch?

Yes 16 vote(s) 72.7%
NO 6 vote(s) 27.3%
  1. Yoyo Mr. Captain America

I can't be the only one :p

Anyways, this is for the peanut butter jelly sandwitches of rematches folks. All that is EV is asking for is One shot to prove they can do it. Besides, HI TI had a couple hour headstart according some sources (aka Zombigirl) with that said, i call into question Sanctuary win.

If you guys want to prove it once for all, vote too for a rematch.

Edit: Tbh i'm in the right mind to challenge you all without admin approval :p But i think it be a slap in the face of ML. I just want to show her with this thread that we as a clan want to gain back some pride and that both parties want this.
  2. Lasci Fenrir Wielder

Rofl, they beat you by like 3001 pages.
  3. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

What is on the line? Can't just have a rematch to earn pride, that's just lame.
  4. Yoyo Mr. Captain America

And? I was serious then and neither was shikuu. People that probably could have turned the tide. Plus, if it means being a spam bot to win this then so be it.

Name a wager then? I'll carry a sig saying "Eye I've Pwn By SoO" in a GFX signature and maybe couple other people. And i'll even commission it to be a rather bad ass looking one to make the shame run deeper.
  5. Lasci Fenrir Wielder

So there should be no question as to who should have won?

Drop it, broski.
  6. Cryoshell True Keyblade Wielder

We need this rematch. I was only here a month or two when I joined, so I don't think that I was able to show my full potential to my clan.
  7. IndieJocky Forum Counselor

Ay, really?
    My clan was disqualified after a few hours and we let it go. No use crying over spilled milk.
  8. Yoyo Mr. Captain America

It's not a true matter of pride thing or i want to even the score. I may have that in my tone of voice but it's because it's me getting in the mood for another clan related event.

It's that i had a lot of fun last time and i would like to see it happen again. Also, i don't believe inter-clan events should be restricted only to Clan wars. This is meant as just for kicks thing and i'm really sad that the admins are not taking to the enthusiasm of both sides here T_T

If anything, we should leave it to the desecration of the clan leaders as to keep people active in the clans. Like if both sides agree, i don't see why we couldn't on our own make one.

There's the fact that that this rematch doesn't mean anything. They are still going to be the clan war champion for the battle thread. It's not like us winning takes away that title.

So really, they have nothing to lose and all to gain by my wager.
  9. Zombie Girl Super Undead | Debate Champ | Editor

...wah? To the best of my knowledge, the threads were opened around the same time, fair and square, it was just that no one was posting in ours. I think. Don't quote me.

Rematch, yay, whatever, woo, it'll be a bit of fun at least.
  10. Tool SSFW II & III - Champion Team