ATTENTION CLANS!!

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by Miss Lockheart, May 28, 2010.

1. Miss Lockheart Administrator | Aesthetics Leader | Mother

This is an important message.

There's a chance that another major shuffle of the clans might be on the cards. There's still a serious concern that the proportions of the clans are grossly out, and that more merging and whatnot might need to be done.

Hence I need all leaders of their respective clans to do a role call as quickly as possible. This will allow us to cut the dead numbers and actually get a clear picture of the proportions we're dealing with. Please do this as soon as you can. Thankyou.
  2. Freelance Fox KG's Imagineer | Forum Counselor

How well this be done with EV?
  3. |skyki-husky| Miss Alpha - KG

Well if I can say so I hear that Sam will be the leader till the new one is elected D= just answering with my own thoughts tho
  4. Miss Lockheart Administrator | Aesthetics Leader | Mother

Okie, now that we've had a re-shuffle I'm going to start taking suggestions about that rematch again. I'm aware that SK is still only a young forum, and TKL looks like it's at death's door >.> but thoughts?
  5. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

SoO is up to the challenge. We've won once before. Could even say we won twice if you include that last encounter.
  6. Marloosha Shadow

I'm sure our clan wouldn't mind a rematch, as Alen said. (:
  7. Yoyo Mr. Captain America

If you want, You can incorporate the debate Tournament as Clan War event. Clans send representatives and I'll see to it goes fine. I'm wiling to make this happen. Like let's say 2 or 4 people (to keep the number even) are picked from respective clans to represent them.
  8. Sora The Hero Rumbling Rose Wielder

TKL Death door what?
  9. Yoyo Mr. Captain America

She means the members are rarely active and had previous poor performances on Clan Wars.
  10. Misuzu Super Usagi | Clan Co-Boss - TKL | Site Staff

Previous poor performances? I beg to differ. In the last Clan War, we almost tied with the winning clan.