Absolute Synergy Application Thread

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by Alen, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

Welcome!
  2. Arthur Clan Leader - Absolute Synergy | Greeter

UPDATE:

Hello everyone! Absolute Synergy is experiencing some new changes. We had our leaders changed so we are making some updates. Everyone is free to join our clan. So, here is the new application form you have to fill:

Personal info:
    Why SYN:
    What can you provide for the clan and/or it's members (Are you supportive, talkative, provide relevant knowledge and intelligent/mature discussion):

Clan-specific info:
    What role/s would you prefer (Writing/Debating/Trivia etc.):
    How active will you be:

NOTE: please, post your application as a reply to this thread!

Here are the new leaders of our clan. If you have any questions, contact these people:
    Leader:
    Arthur
    Co-Leader:
    Kryptik
  3. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

Should we fill out the application here or do we PM it to someone?

EDIT: Okie dokie. Sorry for the kinda late response.

Personal info:
    Interests: Video games, Music, Movies, Watching Anime/TV, Cosplaying
    Why SYN: I've been in SYN since pretty much the beginning, throughout all of it's name changes and such, I joined back when TwilightPrince created the clan and asked me to be in it, and I enjoy it a lot
    What can you provide for the clan and/or it's members (Are you supportive, talkative, provide relevant knowledge and intelligent/mature discussion): I believe I can provide all those things. I don't really have anything super unique about me but I'm friendly, and I love interacting with new or old friends/people.

Clan-specific info:
    What role/s would you prefer (Writing/Debating/Trivia etc.): Debate and Trivia
    How active will you be: I get on at least for a little while, most everyday. I don't usually post a lot but I lurk a lot. If someone asked me to do something though, I would be there and to the best of my ability do what they asked in a timely manner.
  4. Arthur Clan Leader - Absolute Synergy | Greeter

Post them here. I will edit the post and add the note :)
  5. Alen Master Lycan-Assassin

Personal info:
    Interests: Por-cupines. And football.
    Why SYN: Its always gotta be SYN.
    What can you provide for the clan and/or it's members (Are you supportive, talkative, provide relevant knowledge and intelligent/mature discussion): I'd be talkative and I'd contribute to immature discussion.

Clan-specific info:
    What role/s would you prefer (Writing/Debating/Trivia etc.): Trivia.
    How active will you be: Everyday til around February, but I always find a way to get on here so activity is never really a problem.
  6. Chaotic Ninja Hidden Dragon Wielder

Personal info:
    Interests: Music (I'm a musician. I play electric and upright bass, piano, alto saxophone, and more. XD), Dance, Writing, and Mischief. >.>
    Why SYN: I've been in the clan since it was Hearts Intertwined so it's like a part of me now. I wouldn't feel right in any other clan.
    What can you provide for the clan and/or it's members (Are you supportive, talkative, provide relevant knowledge and intelligent/mature discussion): I'm supportive, I haven't been too talkative so I need to work on that, and I can contribute to intelligent discussion.

Clan-specific info:
    What role/s would you prefer (Writing/Debating/Trivia etc.): I'm usually good at trivia, but I wouldn't mind getting back into debating and RPGing.
    How active will you be: Now that the semester is over (AMEN!!!), I should be online every day for some time. I'm usually logged in to something (AIM, MSN, Skype) so it's easy to find me and tell me to get my butt to the forums. >.>
  7. Arthur Clan Leader - Absolute Synergy | Greeter

Welcome, welcome back in the Clan!

information, how to get into Clan has been sent to your PM box :)
  8. Komas Greeter

Personal Info:
    Interests: Music (Electric Keyboard, Guitar, and Ocarina), video games, books, computers, physics, animals, and art (though I'm not very good at art)
    Why SYN: I was in Sanctuary of Oblivion, then SYN, and wanted to try out a new clan but didn't work. So I was wanting back into this one since I still really like it
    What can you provide for the clan and/or it's members: Help and guidance if I can, randomness, good conversations, a shoulder to cry on, and my full contributions when I'm available

Clan-specific info:
    What role/s would you prefer: I'm ok at trivia (depends on the subjects), good at hunts (like looking for clues throughout the forum to solve a mystery-thing), and writing
    How active will you be: Unfortunately, I can only get on from school. So any school days and even when I go to my best friend's place (usually once or twice a month)
  9. Lady Schala Monochrome Wielder

What about me? :O :p
  10. Kryp☭ik Clan Co-Leader SYN

Sent it in a PM to you.