A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Roxanne, Apr 28, 2013.

1. UltimaxWeapon SSFW II - 3rd Place Champion

I've been apart of this forum for over 5 years, will be 6 in September. My activity hasn't been what it used to be in recent years, granted, but this upsets me. I think I hinted in 2009 that the site was about to go through a depression and it looks like it's finally come down to this. Had a lot of good times on this site and met a lot of really cool people. When this place was in its prime KH3.org was a really fun community with a lot of people working their asses off to make this the best Kingdom Hearts forum on the internet, and for a while I really thought that it was.

I was 14 when I joined and I'll be 20 in July, kind of unreal if you ask me. I don't think I'll be signing up for the new forum, though. Not because I'm too loyal to KH3 or anything, but because I don't really have the time or motivation to even post here anymore. I wouldn't contribute much, unless someone persuaded me to (hint). Either way, for the sake of keeping everyone here occupied I hope the site works out.
  2. Axizol The Ostrich King

I could convince you...
    [IMG]

But seriously though, it's nice to see you back after so much time. Hopefully whoever you were hinting at will get the picture because it'd be nice to have you back around. Regardless, good luck on your endeavors in life and hopefully you can spare a little time for KH3 or EO whenever you get the chance.
  3. UltimaxWeapon SSFW II - 3rd Place Champion

Honestly dude, you could message me and we could have a more in-depth convo about what I meant, because I'm always interested in coming back. I'm more active on a VERY active football forum, so it's not like I'm never around a computer or my iPhone. It's more of a "if the price is right" kind of deal if you catch my drift.
  4. TwilightGuardian True Keyblade Wielder

I may join just for the hell of it to keep writing my story and send a message to people once in awhile. It does feel wierd remembering when i started on this site up until now. But meh itll work out it usually does for this site.
    Lady Schala likes this.
  5. Cryoshell True Keyblade Wielder

EH, why not? Fresh start sounds good to me.
    Misuzu, Jess, Axizol and 1 other person like this.
  6. Tyler Durden SSFW I and II Team Winner

Hi, all. I registered an account, but I haven't received my confirmation email.
    Can anybody help me? Thanks!
  7. Tev True Keyblade Wielder

Try checking your spam inbox bro. Also, make sure you're filling in every field at registration, especially the spam password box.
    Tyler Durden likes this.
  8. Roxanne Site Leader|Co-Badass GoddamnGhostbuster

Please let me know if you still have any issues Tyler. ^^
  9. Mr. Rager Fenrir Wielder

Is it just me or is EO not loading up :S
  10. Misty Fortune Teller

Pretty sure the fella they're hosted with is having a conflict with his data centers.