♦ Kindled Genesis Application ♦

Discussion in 'Clan Center' started by |skyki-husky|, Aug 2, 2012.

1. |skyki-husky| Miss Alpha - KG

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ -Welcome to Kindled Genesis- ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

[IMG]

~~~~~
    Your most classy Leader
    Sir Freelance Fox

Your most classy Co-Leader
    Madam |Skyki-Husky|

~~~~~
    [IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    {Information}

"Oh hello there? Were you looking for somewhere to stay? Well by all means come in! Here, let me get your coat. At Kindled Genesis, we only have the classiest men and women. Here is where you could start fresh! This place introduces new beginnings for one and all. Have any fears about not fitting in or being accepted? Anyone who steps through these doors are welcomed and will be loved greatly! We honor a code that permits we be of the best hosts to all who enter these chamber walls. Here you can enjoy role playing, designing, writting, and chatting around with people you will soon refer to as your away-from-home family. I hope you mean to stay --we could use a person like you around!"

{Application Form}

Why would you like to join?:
    How do you think you can help this clan grow?:
    What level is your activity?:
    What are the things you are good at? (RPG, Writing, Designing)
    Do you think you could pull off a fancy tux/dress?:

I urge you, the person reading this, to consider joining this clan.
    Why are you still reading this silly, go apply.

-Your beloved co-host: Miss Alpha Skyki
  2. Strawberry Heartless Slayer

Why would you like to join?: Because I love my older brother and sister dearly and want to be the first person to sign up for this place? =D
    How do you think you can help this clan grow?: Umm....I can post lots and bring randomness and insanity to the clan? :D I AM HORRIBLE AT ANSWERING THIS QUESTION I KNOW T+T
    What level is your activity?: Yes, I know I've had a reputation it seems for being incredibly inactive at random points, but I'll try my best to keep up, you have my word. *salutes*
    What are the things you are good at? (RPG, Writing, Designing): I've been told I write really well, and I can make AMVs too. :3 I have examples of my writing on the forum if you need proof. :p I'd just have to find them again, they're incredibly old...
    Do you think you could pull off a fancy tux/dress?:...WEAR SOMETHING FEMININE FOR SOMETIME IN MY LIFE? YOU'RE TALKING TO THE BIGGEST TOMBOY ON THE PLANET HERE, I'D RATHER EAT DIRT 8D Nah, just joking dood. :p
  3. |skyki-husky| Miss Alpha - KG

You my friend are accepted!
    Also you call yourself the biggest tomboy? I can top that.
  4. Shizuyu Okami Ultima Weapon Wielder

Why would you like to join?: This clan seems like a breath of fresh air and because of that it seems like fun.
    How do you think you can help this clan grow?: Random chit-chat and suchlike, spreading the word of KG like wildfire?
    What level is your activity?: I'm online at least once a day (most days anywho).
    What are the things you are good at? (RPG, Writing, Designing) I like to write from time to time, other than that I'm not very artistic 8D
    Do you think you could pull off a fancy tux/dress?: I do believe I could dabble in the art of formality, yes. And stunningly at that ;D
  5. |skyki-husky| Miss Alpha - KG

You are always welcomed here Maria :3

Accepted!
  6. Avarice True Keyblade Wielder

Why would you like to join?: Because I was personally invited. xP
    How do you think you can help this clan grow?: My sheer awesomeness will enable amazing things.
    What level is your activity?: Not terribly high atm, but I have a shitload of free time incoming at the end of the week, lol.
    What are the things you are good at? (RPG, Writing, Designing) RPG and writing.
    Do you think you could pull off a fancy tux/dress?: That's a silly question. I grew up in a tux.
  7. |skyki-husky| Miss Alpha - KG

You my good sir are very much accepted.

Welcome~
  8. KHlover07 SuperStar

Why would you like to join?: I haven't been in a clan since the good old days when Hearts Entertwined, Emptiness Twilight, etc. were around so I figured I would join a new one and this one looked quite appealing. :)
    How do you think you can help this clan grow?: Word of mouth I suppose? And help out in any other way I can.
    What level is your activity?: Pretty active most of the time. I'm usually online multiple times every day, however, that will change a bit once school and work start back up for me but I will do my best.
    What are the things you are good at? (RPG, Writing, Designing) I have written fanfiction before, if that counts. I also can be pretty good at trivia (I won 1st place with my partner in Hearts Enterwined with trivia in the Clan Wars some years back)
    Do you think you could pull off a fancy tux/dress?: Yes, I don't tend to like to dress up too much but I think I clean up pretty well when I try. :)
  9. |skyki-husky| Miss Alpha - KG

Accepted fo sho!

Awesome to see a clan veteran such as yourself wanting to stay at KG, I feel quite honored not going to lie.